JAIMES TIRE SHOP - TIRE SIZE SUBSTITUTION - BUY PRO COMP TIRES.
Jaimes Tire Shop
- Jaime is a common Spanish and Portuguese masculine given name for Jacob, James or Jamie. In eastern Spain, Jacobus became Jacome. or Jaime; in Catalonia, it became Jaume. In western Spain it became Iago, in Portugal and Galicia it became Tiago.
- (Jaime) I am 25 and consider myself quite attractive. My friends and I often have shopping days at the mall on the weekends. We first started n
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- An act of going shopping
Today....we. were. so. tired. Haha! Really, after yesterdays party we weren't really....people! hahah!
We decided to go to the mountains with Eli's friend Jotta (his real name is Jaime). We went in his car, and it took around 40-50 minutes to go there, so it wasn't that bad. On the way there, we drove through the longest tunnel in all of Mallorca. Once we were up there...it was just breathtaking! So beautiful! We then decided to drive a little further, and came to this place (in the photo^). It was a huge lake, all surrounded by mountains. It was so quiet. We came from Palma, were there is always noise ---to this! We were the only people there, and then a few goats and cows. That was all. The weather was perfect too - not too hot, not too cold. We stayed there for a while, and then started heading home. On the way home we drove by Port de Soller; a village that had a cute little port. There were too many people though, so we couldn't park the car, so we left again. Then decided to meet up with some friends at "Festival Park". Which was this huge center with outlet shops, a cinema, bowlingcenter, arcade, bathing-thingy and...just EVERYTHING! haha. Though the friends we were supposed to meet up with, had already gone to the cinema, when we arrived. So Eli, Jotta and I went bowling! It was quite fun, and I won (!!!) lol. I started out with a strike! --after talking about how terrible I was at bowling!
After bowling we went home, and pretty much just relaxed for the rest of the day! (which I think was clever cause we were still very tired, haha).
NASCAR: Feb 20 Daytona 500
DAYTONA BEACH, FL - FEB 20, 2011: Jamie McMurray (1) brings his Bass Pro Chevrolet in for service during the Daytona 500 race at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL.
liquid filled tire pressure gauge
cooper tires discoverer ht
service truck tire center
tire shop in dallas
battlax motorcycle tires
truck tire replacement
used tires toronto
pirelli tires toronto
Post a comment
| HOME |